WECC Community Support Fund – Guidance Notes
WECC periodically has surplus funds after production costs of the Westhill Bulletin and chooses to invest as much of the surplus as it can back into the community by donating to local voluntary groups.
Applications for donations will be considered and awarded three times per annum: in February, May and October. The closing date for the October 2021 round is 8th October
These guidance notes and the the Application form can be downloaded here:
WECC Community Support Fund Application form
The application form or any queries should be sent to email@example.com
To be eligible, your group must be:
- Based and/or operating in the catchment area of the WECC and/or Westhill Bulletin
- A community group and/or social enterprise, but not a profit making business
- Able to demonstrate that WECC’s funding support will enable delivery of the specific project or enable your group to meet the expense for which request is being made.
Terms of the Award
In the interests of equity, groups/organisations can receive no more than one donation per annum
- All funds awarded must be invested in the catchment area.
- If approved applications exceed funds available, funds will be allocated on a pro-rata basis.
- Applications will be considered and approved at the first full meeting of WECC following the closing date for applications
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a short report along with photographs, if relevant to WECC on the impact made by the donation. Content may be used for promotional purposes to the mutual benefit of the applicant and WECC.
Please note, applicants may be asked to submit a copy of most recent annual accounts to the WECC Treasurer.
Any personal data submitted as part of this process, either by email or through online forms, will be used solely for the purpose stated, will be processed fairly and lawfully, and will not be passed on to third parties without your consent in accordance with the principles of Data Protection legislation.