Westhill and District Community Sports & Leisure Hub
WDCSH was established in 2014 by a working group of interested parties. It has progressed to achieve Sports Scotland Community Sport Hub status and carries the tag line “Our Hub Inspires an Active Community”.
The hub aims to bring the community together and provide pathways of opportunities as well as information, advice and support on Sport and Leisure in the local area. Making it easier for all people of all abilities in the Westhill area to get involved and engage in a more active/healthier lifestyle.
WDCSH aims include:
- Growth of Participation in Sport and Leisure
- Engage the local community
- Promote community leadership
- Offer a range of sporting opportunities
- Bring all appropriate (key) partners/groups/people together
- Improve Facilities
- Improved access to funding
Contact: Facebook or email email@example.com